Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tool #11 - Self Assessing and Reflecting

From this process, I was surprised that doing a blog is not as scary as I thought. It was actually fun and I like the idea of sharing ideas with other teachers are in similar roles as just as me.

I will enjoying showing off my yearly collection of photos of my students at their end of the year luncheon with animoto. Maybe I can figure out a way to you it as a recruiting tool, such as posting it on our Facebook Page or our district teacher pages.

There is no true application of technology for the 21st century learner in a hands on class.  Athletic Training for the students revolves around ankle taping, stretching, hands on rehab. There is no substitute for real life emergency or applications. 

No comments:

Post a Comment